Rehabilitation Services at Formé Medical Center will get you back on track.
More than 15 years ago, Formé Medical Center and Urgent Care originally specialized in the field of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Services. During that time, we established a client base that relied on the quality and compassionate care of our experienced therapists to enhance and restore function , as well as improve quality of life for those who suffered from injury or disability. Physical Therapists are licensed, experienced, and committed to using the latest medical technological treatment options in order to meet a patient’s individual care needs.
Our Specialized Services
Every injury and individual situations unique and requires specialized service. Whether your goal is to get back on the playing field or recover from surgery, we have the resources, equipment, and knowledge to design the most effective rehabilitation program for you. Our staff of licensed physical therapists and respective assistants stay up to date on the latest therapy practices and techniques, ensuring the best services are within your accessibility.
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Sports Injury Rehab
- Neck & Low Back (Spinal) Rehabilitation
- Posture & Body Mechanics Training
- Injury Prevention Education
- Stretching & Exercise Program
- Graston Technique
What Makes Formé Different
- Direct interaction with physical therapist Sessions are an hour or longer
- Never more than three patients an hour – higher interaction level then competitors
- Incorporating manual therapy into every therapy session